Get serious about your publishing success.
If you feel like you're talking about your book all the time,
but you're not getting the sales it deserves, this event is for you!
Learn how to connect with your ideal readers and buyers,
what to look for in a publisher, and how to market your books.
Watch presentations on-demand and on your schedule.
Whether fiction or nonfiction, your first book or your tenth,
you'll discover proven strategies to increase the likelihood of your success.
Tara R. Alemany interviews each speaker and takes a deep dive into topics covering:
• How to find readers and create an effective pre-launch marketing plan.
• Why a book festival might just be a great addition to your plans.
• How to avoid common pitfalls on #BookTok and get the most out of your TikTok experience.
• How to make your first five fiction pages sparkle.
• How to write accurately about death and funerals.
• How to elevate your book by working with an editor and survive the experience.
• How to leverage AI to support your writing business.
…and SO MUCH MORE!
Meet Our Speakers!
We'll be revealing the rest of our speakers soon. But we guarantee, you won't be disappointed!
Other topics we cover will help you gain a greater understanding of the publishing process (writing, producing, launching, releasing and marketing) and how you can build and grow a following eager to see what you do next!
If you'd like to stop wasting your time on marketing strategies that don't get you anywhere and to delight your ideal reader, grow your brand, and sell more books, you don't want to miss this summit!
Receive access to:
• Over 15 hours of expert interviews
• All recorded interviews through January 26, 2024
• Our live events:
– Meet the Experts
– Opening and closing sessions
– Attendee Mixer
Our schedule of live events for the week is:
• Opening social hour (Monday, 5:30 pm ET)
• Meet the experts (Tue–Sat, 3:00 pm ET)
• Attendee mixer (Friday, 5:30 pm ET)
• Closing social hour (Saturday, 5:30 pm ET)
We start with our kick-off event on Monday, October 16!
Until the Event starts
Register today to learn actionable marketing strategies
that will help you sell more books.
Buy A Ticket
We're serious about your publishing success!
Not sure what to watch? Here are some talks you won't want to miss.
Learn from amazing companies like these
October 17, 2023, 11:00 AM
October 19, 2023, 11:00 AM
October 20, 2023, 11:00 AM
October 16, 2023, 02:30 PM
With all of our topics, the tactics you need are only a click away.
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge, strategies and tactics. Whether you’re focused on launching a new book or marketing one you've already released, we've got you covered.Meet the speakers
Buy A Ticket
Where do you need the most help?
Unlike physical conferences where you find yourself sitting through content you just don't need, Publish with Purpose is delivered entirely online!
Dip in and watch the specific talks you need to transform your business and improve your chances of success, or catch them all. It’s up to you! And it's all for just $67 (or $47 if you buy an Early Bird ticket before September 1, 2023).View the schedule
Follow your favorite topics for exclusive content and offers.
Choose the specific topics you'd like to follow and we'll keep you up to date with its content, expert advice and exclusive offers.Check out the Categories